Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Morocco: Why stress?



I hate to admit that I´m a very typical Finn...

That I just can´t seem to take it easy or just relax and enjoy... not even when I ´m on holiday and there´s absolutely no rush anywhere.I seem to be in a hurry when moving from point A to point B... like I have to maximize the use of time, tempo, programme.

Why do people have to stress so much in today´s society?

Why do we have to be so successful, rich, beautiful, well-educated, hard-working, ambitious, perfect... all at the same time? It´s not human. And it´s not fair.

I wish I can take a small piece of that relaxed mentality that people in Morocco has, take it home with me...and relearn myself a bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

din mors morbror vill sända en hälsning. Take care of your self and be happy!

Anonymous said...

det var här det blev fel, det var ju din morbror som sände hälsningarna

:-) said...

Hey Alja!
I wish I could stop the world too! ;-) And I decided to go to Morocco on holidays during this Christmas Holidays! I hope that the virus of peaceful life will infected me! ;-)
Kind Regards from Alja from Slovenia :-)

Alja said...

Hey Slovenia Alja! :)

Thanks for the comment. I hope you will have a great trip to Morocco! And m sure there´s some virus of peacefulness left there for you, too :)

Alja in Finland

Anonymous said...

Hi

I couldn’t agree with you more, I just arrived your blog (Found it thru CS search while I was looking for someone at Helsinki.) and I feel I could type exactly the same you just did but not in such a perfect way of course eheh!
It seems time is never enough, with such a big world and so many places to visit, kinda makes me sad thinking about it.

I’m planning a trip to Stockholm right now, its 7 days so I could relax and enjoy, but it’s so many things to know and see, my mind is going nuts and I’m needing a break eheh

Gonna +favorite your blog, and read it in the next hours, thanks for sharing a bit of your traveling experience! I love reading about trips almost as much as I love traveling :)