Monday, June 11, 2007

Morocco: Bodylanguage

3 Messages, dernière publication le 7 juin 2007

Nouveau message Gérer: Messages, Paramètres, Mise en page

...whatever that means...

...um, so let s see if I manage to even write a single sentence to my own blog from here. Everything goes in French and Arabic and I only speak English...
But no panic, no panic, there is always this universal human language, thanks god, called the Bodylanguage. Beides there are paper and pen.

It is hot, colourful, lots of people, squares and squares of bazaars, donkeys, horses, cars, bikes, motorbikes, old, young, black, yellow, red and white everywhere.

It is great - defenitely different than home. The climate, the smell, the heat, the tempo; the tastes, the sounds.

But I must say, and I have said it before, in Finland we have no idea how silent, peacful and clean our environments are.

But home is far away in time and distance now and I am gonna go out and get lost in the bazaars again for a while, before I head back to the hostel. Sleep well.

Next time I would like to surprise myself by managing to add some pictures to my message.

Enjoy.

Alja -

2 comments:

Martin said...

A tip for fast small translations through the Internet: http://babelfish.altavista.com

I should try to activate my own French, I have some French friends in Oslo. The problem is that the conversation gets so much more interesting in a language that is strong for both...

I can imagine the liveliness of the surroundings in Morocco. Here in Oslo is quiet, but at least the weather is excellent.

Enjoy every moment!

Minä vaan said...

The market squares in northen Africa is a quite a big contrast from my window, looking out at a calm and silent forest in evening at the south shores of Finland. Stay safe and enjoy.