Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Portugal: Couch Surfing and Hospitality Club

My two day visit in Lisbon was much coloured by the great meeting´s with people I had there.

I wanna THANK all my hosts that have hosted me or guided me around in their city while travelling in Portugal and Morocco! You made my trip, friends!

It´s amazing that you can meet people and get so well along eventhough you´ve never met each other before. My gorgeus host Helena in Lisbon (picture) let me stay at her place and be part of her nice family. I really enjoyed spending time with her, discussing, relaxing and drinking tea. She, as well as others, are defenetely people I hope I will stay in touch with in future. I also wish you all very welcome to come to Finland one day to surf my couch, too
Links:

2 comments:

Gunilla said...

Hej,
Fick länken av mamma. Kul att få läsa och se bilder från dina spännande resor. Jag har också varit i Lissabon. Tyckte det var en supertrevlig stad. Marocco är mer exotiskt. Där har Björn varit. Hoppas du kommer iväg på många fler givande resor och i övrigt ska ha det bra.
God fortsättning på sommaren! Hälsningar från Gunilla, Björn o Bea

Anonymous said...

varfor inte:)